Hello,

With new 1.3beta3 release I changed all the entries from StringResourceModel
to ResourceModel to avoid the warning 'Tried to retrieve a localized string
for a component that has not yet been added to the page.' (I still get this
warning when using <wicket:message key=""/> tag.. but I guess that's a bug.)

But now my real problem :
I'm using the renderHead from IHeaderContributor to print some translated
text in javascript.

public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse hr) {
    String js += "var myMsg = '" + JavascriptUtils.escapeQuotes(new
ResourceModel("MY_MSG", null) + "") + "';";
    hr.renderJavascript(js, null);
}

But now the result on my html-page is :

var myMsg = 'Model:classname=[org.apache.wicket.model.ResourceModel]';

instead I want my translated "MY_MSG".
Thanks for your help !