I should also mentioned that Im testing by doing this:

WicketTester.assertResultPage(this.getClass(), filename);

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
Hi

Im trying to create a test that renders a page and then compares it to the expected result. Currently I keep getting diff errors although I just copied the contents of the html file from the tester.dumpPage() and placed it in the expected result file. I guess its just a matter of spaces thats wrong, but not matter how I change them they dont seem to add up apparently.

As it can be somewhat a task guessing how the contents of a wicket page might look, I thought this was the most simple approach to doing this but I might be wrong?

regards Nino