Hmm nice. I'd hop on a Eurostar if I weren't submerged with work and totally exhausted!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al Maw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 11:02 AM
Subject: Upcoming jWeekend Wicket training courses

Hi folks,

Cemal and I have been working hard refining jWeekend's upcoming "Getting Started With Apache Wicket 1.3" [1] and "Apache Wicket 1.3" [2] courses. The next ones are scheduled for September 22nd and September 29th-30th respectively.

They're an excellent way to get up to speed with Wicket and develop an in-depth understanding of Models, Behaviors, the AJAX functionality, advanced validation, etc., etc. As such, they will be useful to you whether you're a beginner or a fairly seasoned Wicket programmer, so I'd encourage you to visit the jWeekend site [3] for more information and to see just what you'll be getting (and hopefully to book your place ;-) ).

Hope to see some of you there!

Best regards,

Al

[1] http://jweekend.co.uk/dev/JW7031