Hi,

I am trying to display a date in my own format in Wicket 1.3.0 beta 3, and the JavaDocs at http://people.apache.org/~tobrien/wicket/apidocs/index.html list a DateLabel component, however I cannot find it in my version of wicket. Is it removed, or is it going to be added to the next version? How can I make sure my Label formats the date model object the way I want it to appear?

Second question that I have is the following. I want to display a label with a link around it (a href), but the link should only be active if the href is not empty or null. Thus if there is anything in it, the link should be active, otherwise not. The href is a property of a model object (which can change on form submit, so choosing between a fragment with the link and a fragment without the link at construction time would not work).

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan