I started a wiki like application 2 month ago. Currently it's not ready for
publish. But may be I could help you.
What do you want exactly :
* user write in wiki syntax or html (may be with a Wysiwyg)
* for wiki syntax
  * a renderer (convert a wiki syntax to html)
  * which wiki syntax scope : inline (bold, italic,...), image, ... link
internal, external, ... macro like toc?
* do you want to allow and manage attachament
* do you need a way to store document, or is it already part of your
application ?
* do you need meta-data : authors, version, title
=> the widgets for edition, display, meta-data, attachement, help,...

/david

Tauren Mills wrote:
I'd like to add some simple CMS and/or wiki features to a wicket
application.  I don't need anything full featured by any means.  I'm
looking for pointers to any resources, code, libraries, blogs, or
anything else that would help jump start adding these features to my
application.

I'm aware of the wicketstuff kronos-cms project and am starting to
look into it now.  Also, via kronos-cms, I learned about the apache
jackrabbit project, but know nothing about it at this time.  It looks
like it may be pertinent.

Any other advice and suggestions is appreciated!

Tauren