Hi Eeclo,

thanks for pointing this out. Ive come to a solution and created a MultiPatternDateConverter - it accepts long/Long, Date and DateTime (joda). Maybe you can use it for wicket-datetime.

Code is here: http://pastebin.com/m43b5e339

Let me know what you think, its based on the original PatternDateConverter.

best,

Korbinian