put your html files beside your java files:

e.g:

org/dummy/here
-> MyPage.java
-> MyPage.html

 I tried your suggestion below:
>            <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="WEB-INF/content/css/style.css"/>

WEB-INF is NOT for public content! - usually you should put your css files either aside your htmland java files and supply an Resource or you put it on the root of your webapp and can access it from there (usually under Web Pages or any name you configured)

Regards

Jason Mihalick schrieb:
If I remove this code:

    IResourceSettings resourceSettings = this.getResourceSettings();
resourceSettings.addResourceFolder( "WEB-INF/content" ); resourceSettings.setResourceStreamLocator( new
then Wicket cannot find my pages (i.e., BasePage.html, Page1.html,
Page2.html), which are located under the content dir.  I.e., my pages are
located at:

WEB-INF/content/BasePage.html
WEB-INF/content/Page1.html
WEB-INF/content/Page2.html

Exception that I get:
WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component
'com.xxxxx.ui.web.page.HomePage' not found. Enable debug messages for
org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried:

I tried your suggestion below:
                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="WEB-INF/content/css/style.css"/>

and I still have the same problem.  The css resources are not resolved, and
Wicket is altering the link tag to this:

                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="../WEB-INF/content/css/styles.css"/>

Can you think of anything else that I should look at?

Thanks for the continued help.

--
Jason

Stefan Lindner wrote:
You don't need the

    IResourceSettings resourceSettings = this.getResourceSettings();
resourceSettings.addResourceFolder( "WEB-INF/content" ); resourceSettings.setResourceStreamLocator( new
In your application. The path to your resource is the relative to the root
of your war file. In your example:
If your style.css is at to level just write
        <head>
                <wicket:head>
                <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css"/>
                </wicket:head>
        </head>

If your style.css is at
WEB-INF/