On 9/9/07, Sean Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 9/8/07, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > [...] Also thanks to Matej who recently
> > added a very, very optimized page store variant, *and* contributed an
> > efficient page store that can be used in a cluster.
>
> Which page store class are you referring to?
>
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.DiskPageStore or something else?

I am referring to
org.apache.wicket.cluster.pagestore.ClusteredDiskPageStore, which is
in
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-jetty-cluster-pagestore
and that needs
http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicket-jetty-cluster

Like you can see from the name, it is very specifically written for
Jetty, at least right now. We'll probably be working on this in the
next few weeks, and we might move it to e.g. a google code project
when we split it up in more projects.

Eelco