Thanks for your responses.

I should of thought about this issue before I developed the site with wicket
;-) i just wanted to try something new.

I will investigate the other url schemes but i think everything should be
bookmarkable. It should be easy to refactor my tabs into pages and I suppose
I can refactor the the PageableListView to a ListView and use a page number
parameter like the good old days.