On Sep 10, 2007, at 1:31 AM, Jan Kriesten wrote:

looks nice. :-) only thing you should consider is to open external links in a
new browser window (so your site stays available).

regards, --- jan.

Gah! I thought opening new windows for external links went out with the blink tag ;) Seriously, isn't that universally agreed to be almost as annoying as popup ads and sort of tantamount to a big neon sign saying "hi, we haven't used the internet in about 5 years"?

I say do as Wikipedia does and leave the navigation up to users. If they want to come back after visiting an external link they'll hit the back button.

-Ryan