It is a intranet application, so the number of users for this application is
at most ~30-40 users/day. A back button support is not needed, because there
is a single page and also it doesn't make sense (since it is all ajax).
I'm still wondering, what is best in this case:
* Using HttpSessionStore
* Use 2nd level session store and make transient heavy object references.

Alex.