In your application class's init method, mount the page with an appropriate URL strategy. I have mounts like these in my current code.

mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy("/plist", PlistPage.class));

Johan

chickabee wrote:
I have the nice url:
https://lilo:8443/whisky/app/plist/

When I go to the next page using the page navigator then the url becomes:
https://lilo:8443/whisky/app/?wicket:interface=:16:1:::

When I go to next page again  then the url becomes:
https://lilo:8443/whisky/app/?wicket:interface=:16:2:::

How do I make these Page Navigated Urls Nicer, for example:
https://lilo:8443/whisky/app/plist/page/1
https://lilo:8443/whisky/app/plist/page/2

Any pointer in right direction is appreciated, Thanks in advance.