hmm it uses image maps for the frame graphics :/
I suppose I could rewrite it and strip it of most of its functionality

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Bille" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: ModalWindow customisation ?

It's in the stylesheet. Some time ago I did a custom skin for it. The
project died, so I don't have it anymore, but it's not that hard (read: if I
can do it, you can do it)

Frank

On 9/11/07, Anthony J Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way to customise the actual frame of a ModalWindow?
Preferably I'd like to get rid of the frame entirely or just replace it with
a simple box of the same colour as the enclosed page/panel without the
top-right "close" button.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Anthony