I'll leave 1 for others.

re: 2.

The wicket examples sources are part of the wicket distribution. You
can find them in src/jdk-1.5/wicket-examples

There are tests available, but afaik they are jwebunit tests, and
scheduled to be replaced with WicketTester due to the fact that
jwebunit is now GPL and hence incompatible with Apache.

Wicket itself does contain several wicket tester based tests. So you
may want to take a look at that too.

And you're not alone in your TDD. You may want to take a look at JDave
(jdave.org), which is a nice project for test lovers. I also know that
we have several folks that attain nearly 100% test coverage of their
user interface (during a visit about 18 months ago to the KNAW they
showed me).

Martijn

On 9/11/07, wicket user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok,
>
> Two questions really:
>
> 1) I've got a page that gets hit by an outside credit card merchant once
> they have validated the card, they post me my transaction ID along with a
> whole host of other parameters. Getting them from the request is easy in the
> page itself but trying to unit test it is driving me nuts. Basically I want
> to start the page with parameters already loaded, it has to be staring me in
> the face but I haven't had any luck.
>
> 2) Are there unit tests for all the examples that are on
> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ ? If they are available it would be nice to
> have the ability of viewing the tests alongside the htm and source, that way
> you can see how to build and break it at the same time. Unless of course I'm
> the only one doing a combination of FDD/TDD?
>
> Thanks again,
> Simon
>
> ps. I have been snooping around hoping to actually contribute more then
> questions but all the easy ones are answered already :-)

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/