On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Timo Rantalaiho wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the <parent> in pom seems incorrect:
>
>       <parent>
>               <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
>               <artifactId>wicket-jdk14</artifactId>
>               <version>1.3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
>               <relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
>       </parent>
>

> http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/wicket-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> as there is no "wicket-jdk14" project in the repository.

In subversion, the situation seems better, because the
parent project indeed has artifactId wicket-jdk14

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk/jdk-1.4/pom.xml

but it should somehow find its way to the maven2 repository
as well to make the snapshots available via maven.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho
Reaktor Innovations Oy    <URL: http://www.ri.fi/ >