heh, I can see mine arent escaped aswell..

mchack wrote:
My included markup was not correct. Before I botch this up further, what is
the best method to escape html in nabble posts?
Mike

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
should'nt that be like this:

<!--
<wicket:link> Schedule.html   ical.jpg   </wicket:link>
-->

but still I think it would fail, how should wicket know which picture you
want and what package it are in? I guess thats why you need to bind the
image to a package? I just do this:

semi pseudo code:

        private ResourceReference infoImage = new ResourceReference(
                        CalenderHeadLinesPanel.class, "info.png");

                                ajaxLink.add(new Image("info", infoImage));

But I agree thats not a oneliner...

regards Nino

mchack wrote:
Hopefully viewable now
<!--
<wicket:link> Schedule.html  ical.jpg  </wicket:link>
-->

Mike

Eelco Hillenius wrote:
Was wondering if there was an easy way - Hopefully without code to
create
bookmarkable link where there is a contained image tag. Seems like from
usability standpoint this would be very common and a little bit
cumbersome
if I have to do this in the backing code.
I think this already works. Did you try embedding img tags in
<wicket:link> sections? Or maybe I don't understand you...

Eelco