OK. Any nice way to warn developers if they put components with non-numeric
wicket ids in a RepeatingView?

This bites us as I'm doing:
                super(id, t);
                setMarkupId(id);
                setOutputMarkupId(true);
for all our components so Ajax updates will work and the HTML monkey doesn't
scream that he can't set the id of an element.

Maybe I can add a kludge to not setMarkupId(id) if id matches \d+