Congrats!

47 slides! how long was the talk? In the past i have had trouble running
through all of them in little less than an hour. I have mine coming up late
october in India and i have only 50 minutes to sell Wicket!.

I like the reference to "Pro JSF & Ajax" - I had the exact same feeling
reading that book sometime back and i even pinged Eelco and told him.
How I wish I had learnt JSF before coming to wicket - Am supposed to do a
session comparing both. So in my spare time am forced to try out exercises
in JSF - its so painful to go backwards in life ! :-(

Also this -

http://chillenious.wordpress.com/2006/05/12/a-word-about-custom-components/

Btw, do you mind if i "re-use" some of your slide contents ? ;-)

thanks,
Karthik

--
-- karthik --