Eelco Hillenius wrote:
As I said earlier, in Wizard.java's method

protected void onBeforeRender()
    {
        super.onBeforeRender();
        Component buttonBar = get(BUTTONS_ID);
        if (buttonBar instanceof IDefaultButtonProvider)
        {
            IFormSubmittingComponent defaultButton =
((IDefaultButtonProvider)buttonBar)
                    .getDefaultButton(wizardModel);
            form.setDefaultButton(defaultButton);

Ugh. That get call should have been done on form of course. Sorry for
the oversight. It is fixed now.

Eelco
It works perfect now. The only last thing I would do when accessing form is to either use in both cases getForm() or form, but maybe I am too pedant :)

Vitek