Is it possible to render a character entity such as   in a Label?  I've
tried a few things, but I can't seem to get it to happen.

I am working with the PageableListView and AjaxPagingNavigator and trying to
get the AjaxPagingNavigator to render in a fixed location at the bottom of
the HTML rows that are bound to the PageableListView.  The way it seems to
work by default is that the AjaxPagingNavigator renders at the bottom of the
table and when there are less rows on the last page than the rowsPerPage
given to the PageableListView constructor, the AjaxPagingNavigator renders
higher on the page since there aren't enough rows on the page to meet the
rowsPerPage count specified.  My quick fix for this was going to be to
render blank rows using   in order to fill out the table and keep a
consistent size for the table, but I haven't seen a way to do this yet.

If there's another approach to achieving my above desired result, please
feel free to offer your suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Jason