Hi,

I'm using Tree component. I have problems with the rendering of the children
of an TreeItem. If I look the code of Component.renderComponent, after of
calling to beforeRender(), you check if component and its children are
allowed to be rendered (setRenderAllowed).
But in Tree component, when you have to do the rendering of the TreeItem,
only beforeRender() method is called, and setRenderAllowed method of the
children never is called.

Is it a bug or I have to do something to call to the setRenderAllowed method
of the children manually?

Thanks