First off, I am just starting out in both Java development, and wicket, so
I'm probably doing this way wrong.  So, if anyone wants to correct my
methodologies, please do.

Here is the scenario.  I have a bookmarkable page, that I want users to be
able to bookmark with page parameters.  Those page parameters will
essentially point to dozens of potential "Panels".  Those parameters also
will reference the name of the panels as stored in a properties file.

For example:

The "m" parameter contains the reference to module "up".  The page component
will lookup "up" within the properties file, or multiple to pull:
  -up=UserPanel

Now at this point, I want to add that value as an actual UserPanel to the
page.  For example:

add(new UserPanel("contentPanel"));

That is where I am getting stuck.  I know the value of "UserPanel" as a
string, but now sure how to then actually convert that so that I can
actually create a new UserPanel object, without having to hardcode just
that.  This is probably more of a general Java understanding, than it is a
wicket problem.  But, I was hoping anyone could point me in the right
direction, or explain to me how much easier this is to do using some wicket
feature I haven't figure out yet.