I thought about it but using ModalWindows makes things a little more
complicated.  Using a regular button, the browser will navigate away and the
modal window will be lost.  If there were no validation on the form inputs
and the window always closed after the submit, that might not be a problem
but it does create a problem if you want to do validation and have errors
show up in that modal window.  Does that make sense at all?

-Brandon