Acegi should be oblivious to the fact that you are using Wicket, so that
shouldn't make any difference.

If your wicket filter is placed before the Acegi one in your web.xml
then you will have problems if you try to access the security context
when wicket decides to handle the request.

Likewise (as someone already pointed out) if your Acegi filter stack
isn't applied to all the requests.

Otherwise the context will always be populated by
HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk