Hi !

    I want to make an Enum field in a bean to fire an event. With plain
Wicket I can do something like:

        DropDownChoice ddc = new DropDownChoice("person", options) {

                public void onSelectionChanged(java.lang.Object
newSelection) {
                    info("Changed!");
                }

                protected boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {
                    return true;

    How can I do this in Web Beans, is there any beanprops that I can use ?

Thanks !

Daniel