Hi,
I've came across a strange behaviour. I'm running Wicket app on Jetty
server and most of the times it's working fine but from time to time I'm
getting "Page expired" message even if user is actively using the app.
Unfortunately it's not happening on the same events. Sometimes it's
after pressing 'Save' after choosing a date in DatePicker, sometimes
it's happening after clicking on a different tab after editing a
textfield.
Anyone has an idea what may be the cause of this problem?
I'm using wicket-1.2.6 and each of the editable fields has an Ajax
behaviour.

Thx,
Dariusz
- - - -

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.