hi nick,

> Thanks, this does fix this particular bug, but now I can't add items into the
> ListView. I'm trying to add items via AJAX, and with reuseItems turned on,
> it no longer adds the new items to the list like it should be.

listview isn't designed like that, so this wont work with ajax. i stumbled over
this a couple of month ago when designing an app to insert items with ajax into
a listview, too.

you have to create your own model to handel listviews, so for one you can reuse
items but also do dynamic inserts which the listview will be aware of. you might
take a look at the code to understand why it's not working.

i solved this by creating a so-called 'FlexListView' with a 'FlexItemModel'
containing 'FlexItems'. ;-) This View isn't using a List's index to reference
the items but looks them up in a Map, so insert's don't effect the lookup to
reuse Items.

Hope you get an idea.

Best regards, --- jan.