On 9/22/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, the snapshots are not recent enough. There is one failing unit
> test that noone was able to fix yet, as it only fails on bamboo
> machine, not locally. So the only way to get the fix now is build it
> manually (with maven it should be trivial, just remember to checkout
> the entire trunk).

Unfortunately, this isn't really an option for me, so I'll have to wait for
the test to be fixed, or for the next official release.  I *can* install
wicket locally, but this really falls apart when you have a distributed
team.  It's definitely not practical for me to setup a new remote repository
just for this one artifcact.

Would it be possible to just disable the test for now and file a JIRA bug
ticket to get it fixed whenever possible?