How would I get an instance of the HttpServletResponse?  I'm doing some
integration with an SSO provider that requires it.  I've tried:

((WebResponse)
RequestCycle.get().getResponse()).getHttpServletResponse()

but RequestCycle.get().getResponse() returns StringResponse, which
obviously will fail miserably for what I need it for.

thanks.

--
To our success!

Andrew Lombardi: Mystic Coders, LLC - Coding Magic
contact | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | mobile: 714-697-8046
office/fax: 714-948-2382 | aim: nlpjunke