Hi, sorry to ask questions again

I have a WizardPage, got 2 questions don't really know how to solve,

My WizardPage is like

public class AddDeliveryWizardPage extends AbstractExamplePage{

        public AddDeliveryWizardPage(){

                super();

                WizardModel model = new WizardModel();
                          int numberOfBoxes = 0;
                          List<Box> boxesList = new ArrayList<Box>();

                          //variable 'numberOfBoxes' will be set in this
step
                model.add(new SetNumberOfBoxesWizardStep());

                          //set box entity objects according to variable
'numberOfBoxes' set from last step
                model.add(new SetBoxEntityWizardStep(int numberOfBoxes));

                Wizard wizard = new Wizard("wizard", model)
                this.add(wizard);

question 1: as model step is added at compile time, so I don't know how to
get the value of variable 'numberOfBoxes' after it got set from the 1st
step, in the 2nd step 'numberOfBoxes''s value is default value 0.

question 2: in the 2nd step I probably need user to input multiple box
object's details, for a single model, I can use somthign like setModel(new
CompoundPropertyModel(box)), but what about for multiple objects? is it
something like setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(boxeslist))  <- boxeslist
is a arraylist of box objects.

Many thanks for your guys help, this is the best forum I can find for wicket
:)