I have three wizard steps A, B and C
In step B I have a drop down choice. Whether step c is valid or not depends
on the selection in the drop down choice in step B.

Everytime the user changes the selection in the drop down choice the wizard
must be updated (the evaluate method must be run) since for some selections
the next button will be disabled since step b is the last step, while for
other selections c is the last step and the next button is enabled.