Hi Marcus,

marcus dickerhof wrote:

> [...]
> Question: Can it be, that the Session-Locale is not used, because of the
> Localizer-Problem? Which locale is used instead?

If you're setting the Locale in your Session (probably a class that extends
WebSession) and then getting the Locale through the Session, the warning
about the Localizer doesn't mean, as far as I know, that the Session Locale
isn't being used. Otherwise, the default Locale, which is defined by your
browser settings, will be used.

marcus dickerhof wrote:

> Is there a better way to get database-resource-strings?

I believe .properties files are a better way to get localized strings... Is
there any reason why you can't/shouldn't use them?

Hope this helps,

Cristina