Thank you, I missed that.
Vit

Andrew Klochkov wrote:
Hi!

What about overriding IWizardModel.isCancelVisible() ?

Vit Rozkovec wrote:
Hi,
I am using wizard, its dynamic variant with DynamicWizardModel, DynamicWizardStep and IDynamicWizardStep. Would it be possible to add to wizard the possibility to also disable the cancel button? Or if I can do it somehow myself and get it to trunk, I will do, just tell me. I use wizard for importing many files into database and last step of wizard is just summary, both buttons - Cancel and Finish - do the same and there is no possibility to go back, so I would like to make availiable only Finish button.

Thank you.

Vitek

P.S. I just found the "threads" button in my e-mail client :)