New person question here. I just started using Wicket, but I don't understand how to pass values to other pages. Can't seem to find examples. Here's what I setup so far, but it doesn't seem to work. Just started using Wicket yesterday. Also, how do I put something in a application wide session. Like a login id?

       @Override
       protected void onSubmit() {
           StudentInformationPage page = new StudentInformationPage();
           page.setVisitDate(visitDate);
           setResponsePage(page);

Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group