are you talking about 1.2 or 1.3?

in 1.2 a session could grow a little bit because we have there max 7 pages
that all also can contain some version info.

But as you said when you do setResponsePage(Page.class) everything drops to
normal
that means that you have to use 1.3 because then the newly created page
replaces the old one in the session memory.

But if you set in the link click the same page that the link is on
(setResponsePage(getPage()).  You see a grow?

That seems a bit strange. need to check that out then.

johan