 setresponsepage(MyPage.class);
 or
  setresponsepage(new MyPage(...));
}

-igor

Thanks for the quick response...

Much obliged,

nbc

On 10/3/07, Neil B. Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok - I'm feeling kind of stupid at the moment, but I'm missing something
basic here...

I have a Wicket web page displayed with a button on it. When I click the
button, the onSubmit routine fires
and my java code logs a message so I know it is working. But from there,
I want to transfer to another
page, and I don't see how to specify that. I'm sure I'm looking at the
forest and missing the tree, but I'd appreciate it if someone would aim
me in the right direction...

thanks,

nbc