pubic class ListPage {
        @override void onClick() {
            setResponsePage(new EditPage(getModelObject(), ListPage.this));

public class EditPage {
    private Page previousPage;
    public EditPage(Foo edit, Page back) {
        previousPage = back;

            @override protected void onSubmit() {
                setResponsePage(previousPage);

On 10/4/07, Stanczak Group <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a classic list and edit page setup. You select an object that you
> then pass to the edit page. My hang up is how to I return the user to
> the list page, if the list page took a constructor parameter so it knows
> what to list? In other words the list page has a constructor parameter,
> so how can I just send the user back to the list page in it last state?
>
> --
> Justin Stanczak
> Stanczak Group
> 812-735-3600
>
> "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
> Edmund Burke

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/