BTW; I just added the proposed dates to the Wiki page. Please check which dates
have your preference in the big table!
Also, please state whether you prefer an evening session, a day in the weekend
or whether you'd be able to attend during daytime (as in; skip work ;-) )
Hopefully, that will help setting a real date..

Thanks

Arjé