also im not sure if the  wicket jmx panel could help you here?

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
Look in filepagestore, if youre using the default..

-Nino

Stefan Kanev wrote:
Hi.

I'm doubting that my wicket application is using to much memory because of
serializing too much unnecessary stuff in the session (programmers'
mistakes). Can you help me find a way to see what objects get serialized, so
I can see what I'm doing wrong and correct my mistakes?

Thanks in advance.

/Stefan