Michael Sparer wrote:

> I know from the wicket 1.3 API that forms can be nested and I also know
> that each form has to be submitted separately.
> My problem therefore is that the captcha-form's onSubmit button doesn't
> get called if someone submits the outside form (= the form the component
> is nested in). Is there a possibility to submit the 'inner' form as well
> when the 'outer' form is submitted? I'm also open for other suggestions,
> maybe there's already a Wicket best-practise solution, which would be nice
> :-)

Reading
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.3
plus the interpretation, two lines above, in this link:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/intro/sgmltut.html#h-3.3.4
I'd say, maybe wicket alows it, but in html they can't.

But maybe the capacha don't need its own form as all form components are
submitted, so just the components representing the capacha need to be added
to the form. To encapsulate those FormComponentPanel might be of help.

Martin