I suspect you need to do AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
... } or something similar.

Mike

SantiagoA wrote:

I added an AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior to my radioGroup.
I thought it would handle the event, when a RadioButton is clicked.
But when i click on a RadioButton the onUpdate-method is never reached.

my Code:

    final RadioGroup radioGroup = new RadioGroup("group", new
PropertyModel(this, "selectedCode"));
    radioGroup.add(new AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior(){
        private static final long serialVersionUID = -5356375735369681460L;
        @Override
        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                selectedCode = (Code)getModelObject();
                target.addComponent(targetComponent);
        }
    });

Is my expectation wrong?
Am i using the wrong ajax behavior?

I tried also with AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior and AjaxEventBehavior
but it didn´t work either.
I´m using wicket1.3.0beta3 and ajax-updates are working on input-components.