Another idea for RFE:

Also I've noticed that when wicket:enclosure does not change the visibility
of ALL its child components (only the specified one), this causes unexpected
results.

Example:

<wicket:enclosure child='child1'>
</wicket:enclosure>

In this case, I would expect that if the child1 is not visible, also child2
would not be visible. Unfortunately the actual behavior exactly opposite:
child1 is not visible, while child2 is visible.