> You have both panels using the same data, i.e. the same model or
> parent model?
Every component has its own model. The model changes of Panel1 have to be
reflected in model2 and Panel2 itself.
I have a category which i can select in a tree. The category contains a field
"url" which points to an image. This image will be displayed on panel2. If i
click on the category howto refresh the url on panel2?

> As for the UI itself, then when the page is re-displayed, both panels
> will update with the new values automatically. If you're using AJAX to
> do the updating, you'd have to explicitly add both panels to the redraw
> 'target' to have them refresh, but on a normal request, the whole page
> will get rewritten anyway.
Thats the problem. With all my trys i refreshed the models, but the new data
were not displayed. Because of this i would like to get the wicket way.

Tanks
Per