I'm having a problem with the feedback panel in conjunction with the
AjaxButton and setResponsePage(). There are two pages, a home page and a sub
page. When the user submits a form successfully on the sub page, I would
like the home page to display with an informational message.

Here is some code:
// my form
add(new AjaxButton("submitButton", this) {
    protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
      // nothing, want the form submit to do the work
    }
    protected void onError(...) {
      // refresh the feedback panel without refreshing any page
});

protected void onSubmit() {
    info("successful!");
    setRedirect(false);
    setResponsePage(HomePage.class);
}

What happens is the new page is displayed, but the info message isn't.

If I use a regular Button, this works, but then I don't get the Ajax
validation of the form.
And if I don't set the response page to another page, then this also works.
(Well, maybe not _that_ code, but the feedback can be refreshed with an info
message.)

Can anybody help me? I'm not sure what else I can do to debug this.

Thanks,
Adam