Make sure you've cleared Safari's cache since upgrading to beta4. So far I haven't run into any problems with Safari ajax in the new version, and I seem to be the canary in the coal mine. ;)

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
Hmm changing it OnChangeAjaxBehavior, makes it stop working if using it in conjuction with datepicker on safari and FF..

BTW, i am using an text field with datepicker and want to make selecting a date with the datepicker trigger the ajax call, it works in IE FF but not safari..

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
Hi

im having some trouble with wicket,ajax and safari. I get the exact same errors as this wicket issue, marked resolved:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-938

Browsing the ajax on wicket examples does not seem to trigger the bug. I've been looking at this example:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/on-change-ajax-behavior

Im using AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (with onchange as parameter) and the example uses OnChangeAjaxBehavior, could this cause the problem?

Theres also a link from the issue towards nabble but it can nolonger find the message?