I've been asked to look at possibly using the Google Web Toolkit instead of (along with??) Wicket for my project. I don't know anything about GWT, and I've only been looking at Wicket for about a week. Anyone care to comment on the pros and cons of using these two? What makes one better for a particular project than the other? Are they similar or completely unrelated?

Any information, or pointers to some comparison documents would be most appreciated,

thanks,

nbc