I have a use case where an admin manages html for the user side of an
application.  The html is stored in the database.  When the user selects a
link from a menu the html is then pulled from the database and displayed.

I have created a custom object extending WebMarkupContainer. I override the
onComponentTagBody method to get the response object and write the html to
the response.  Is this the correct way to do this?, meaning clean and
reusable, or should I be looking at creating a resource and adding it with
the application object.

Thanks
Bushby