Hello Johan,

yes, this worked for me. Thanks a lot for such a quick fix!

However, I had to build with maven tests disabled. And there was an
error on some of my pages, where I use BookmarkablePageLinks with
parameters:

        at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.BookmarkablePageLink.setParameter(BookmarkablePageLink.java:219)

Most probably one of the test cases already caught this; the debugger
showed that parameters was indeed null. Sorry, can't go anymore into
this at the moment. And for me, beta4 is working fine for the moment.

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz

www.2rue.de