Hi all,

thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

I'm building a really simple page made up of a form with a text area
and a submit button (instance of Button). An AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
that performs the "save" operation is added to the button. The page is
encoded as follows:

Everything works fine until a user submits a non-English text (French
or Spanish, with characters like "íéñ", still supported by the
ISO-8859-1 encoding): all non-English characters are scrambled.

What appears weird to me is that the problem doesn't happen if I use,
for example, a SubmitLink instead of an Ajax-enabled Button.

This makes me point to Ajax as the responsible, and to the fact that
Wicket uses UTF-8 for requests... but I really have no clue about how
to fix it.

Any idea?

Thank you very much and have a nice week-end.

Fabio Fioretti - WindoM