Hi all

Following what's written here http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html
I've tried to have the quickstart to run in Netbeans 6 beta 1.

I successfully managed to create the project using the "mvn
archetype:create ..." command, but I don't manage to use it with
Netbeans 6 even if I read :
    * To create a NetBeans project perform the "mvn netbeans:netbeans"
command inside the project directory, or if using NetBeans 6, just
open the pom.xml directly.

I've tried the "mvn netbeans:netbeans" command in various locations
(at the same level as the project folder and inside it) but got :
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'netbeans'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-netbeans-plugin' does not exis
t or no valid version could be found
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Oct 20 14:59:25 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M

Furthermore, I don't manage to "just open the pom.xml directly". I
open the file with Netbeans, then I see it but I see nothing to have
some action. Furthermore, when doing "open project" in my project
folder, NEtbeans doesn't recognise the pom file, so no project is
open.

Where am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance
ZedroS